If you suffer from an autoimmune disease, Diabetes, or anything for that matter, you need to tune in and listen to what Dr. Ben Galyardt has to say. I am excited to welcome Dr. Ben to The Beauty In the Mess. Dr. Ben’s mission is to provide hope to people with medical conditions, especially autoimmune conditions.
His mom and his wife have been cured of MS and ITP, respectively, and he wants others to know that miracles are possible for them as well. He wants to restore hope for a better outcome. Dr. Ben is now helping thousands of people himself.
Dr. Ben Galyardt, D.C. is the Founder and CEO of F8 WellCenters and The Galyardt Method. He is also a world-recognized speaker in Neurofeedback and Brain Regeneration. After successfully treating thousands of patients in his Colorado office, he brought his Galyardt Method to other parts of the country by opening satellite offices. He now leads and teaches his Galyardt Method to all of our new doctors across the country while also working one on one with patients.
Dr. Ben was hooked on learning more about Functional Medicine which incorporates the latest in genetic science, and systems biology, as well as an understanding of how environmental and lifestyle factors influence the emergence and progression of the disease. He has spent the rest of his life learning these methods from top-name doctors nationwide. Before it was even called Functional Medicine, he was an expert in Functional Medicine. He has a long list of certifications, degrees, and training. He is the author of Blood Sugar Doesn’t Lie and Rebuild Your Brain: Stop the Damage and Start The Repair.
Dr. Galyardt’s Board Certifications, Degrees and Training include:
- Board Certified in Integrative Medicine
- Certified Neurofeedback Practitioner
- International College Applied Kinesiology (AK)
- Neuro-Emotional Technique (NET) Certification
- Trigenics Practitioner
- Certified by the American Functional Institute in Functional Neurology
- Advanced Muscle Integration Technique (AMIT)
- Autonomic Response Testing (ART) by Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt
- Bachelors from Syracuse University in Health and Exercise Science
- Graduated from Parker College of Chiropractic in Dallas, Texas
- CEO and Founder of F8 Well Centers in Fort Collins Colorado and Tennessee
Connect with Dr. Ben Galyardt:
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.